9.05.2008

Hälsningar från Göteborg





Finally, I get to update my blog! Getting to use the Internet has been tricky. Alice, my hostess, does not have internet at the moment (though we should be getting wireless soon). Things were a little stressfull the first few days but now I have been here for 5 days and its going a lot better. I got a bus card so I can finally move around on my own but getting into a language course has been a little complicated but I will sort it out soon. Its very windy here (and I thought I finally got away from the wind when I moved out of Chicago!) I have been doing lots of reading to help expand my vocabulary and here are some of my favorite new Swedish words:
utkristallisera (crystallize), skönliltterature (fiction), fika (to drink coffee)
And the pictures above are ones I took of Goteborg the first day I got here and a picture of my room in Särö (the town where I live, about 45 minutes outside the city by bus).

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ser jatte mysigt ut.

love

d.